I got tagged by Wymberly from CrossFit Super Mom with with a Liebster Award.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Then answer the questions the tagger sent for them, plus create 11 questions for the people they’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Notify the people you have tagged.
5. No tag backs
So… I’m gonna do rule 1 and half of rule 2. These things have a way of making it around the internets… so if you want to do it, feel free to post 11 random facts and make up some questions for yourself (or answer the same ones I did).
and here we go
11 random facts about me
1. I love CrossFit. Like LOVE CrossFit. I’m totally LOVEdrunk on the CrossFit KoolAid.
2. I’m reading It Starts With Food by Dallas & Melissa Hartwig from Whole9 and I’m LOVING it.
It speaks my language.
3. we’ve taught Olivia how to sit, shake, lay down, and most recently – how to roll over and speak, or how to “tell me” what she wants. The problem is now when we have a treat she does all her tricks in rapid succession without the command. She sitsshakeslaysdownrollsover when we simply ask her to sit. We’re working on separating them again.
4. I have a firm belief that recently divorced people should be banned from facebook for at least a year.
First you have the “relationship status” change – and everyone is SHOCKED! Because you’ve been faking how AWESOME your relationship is on FB for years. Then, you have all the “motivational” pictures like these.
I think they’re funny – don’t get me wrong
I hate drama on FB. Drives me batty.
5. I realize I’m getting old when my car got tagged with shaving cream and I think to myself “stupid kids! Where are their parents?!” and then I call the cops and report it. Little bastards.
6. I’m extremely disappointed that Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson. Who freakin’ cheats on Edward Cullen?! OMG. I will be taping his interview on Good Morning America on Wednesday morning. I hope he tells everyone what a loser she is!
Rupert Sander’s wife instagram pic – says it all
7. I may or may not have been listening to Christmas music the other morning. I like Christmas music. Don’t judge.
8. Drank coffee sans equal (sugar substitute) for the last 2 days. But I refuse to drink black coffee. You know I love my Peppermint Mocha creamer.
9. I want to throw a birthday party for Olivia. Seriously. Don’t laugh. I want to bake her a puppy cake and make her wear a party hat like my blog friend Amber did for her pup Oliver.
10. I have a long run (aka 10 miler) tomorrow and I’m not excited about it…
11. I love that most of these are repeats or are eerily similar to the 11 (plus 11) post I did 6 months.
I am so unoriginal.
Here are the questions Wymberly wanted answered:
1. What is your socially awkward trait?
I stutter when I’m nervous or SUPER excited. It’s pretty awkward. I hate it.
But oh well… it’s part of who I am. It was much worse when I was a little kid.
When I PR in a lift during Cross Fit – like this week when I did 14 cleans at 115lbs in 2 minutes. And I didn’t think I’d get that many. Or tonight when I got a 5RM on Deadlifts at 165. Deadlifts are one of my weakest lifts, so I was pretty darn stoked.
6. Bathroom: door open or door closed?
My hubby hates it – but usually open. I like to chat while I pee.
7. should people post about personal politics on social media? Why?
It’s social media – people can do what they want. It’s their blog/FB/Twitter etc. When it gets derogatory I tune out. The whole Chik-Fil-A fiasco is a great example. What a CLUSTER-F.
8. Favorite breakfast?
Dunky eggs with sourdough toast. But since I’m thinking of going Paleo again, and have been trying to cut out “bread” carbs… no more toast. P.s. a ‘dunky’ egg is an egg with a runny yolk. I love (or used to love) dunking my toast into my eggs. YUM.
9. What is your dream job?
I’d love to be a professional photographer/CrossFit Coach/Mom -
not necessarily that order. I just realized I should have put Mom first.
I have no formal training in nutrition or fitness. Whatever you read here on Ash & Diz is based of my own personal experience & my own opinions. I am not perfect. I make mistakes. The only thing I am expert at is being ME. Please consult a physician or expert before changing your diet or exercise routine.